Add a spotlight kit to brighten up dark areas in your machine. These are designed to attach to the slingshots and add extra lighting to the middle of the playfield, but can be used in other places as well.
This kit can be ordered as a single (includes one socket and reflector), or a two-headed (includes two sockets and two reflectors). Both are shown in the pictures.
The two-headed spotlight still only attaches to one single standoff.
This kit includes everything you'll need:
- Two 1 inch long hex post/standoffs in each of the two standard sizes 6-32 and 8-32 (so you can build a one inch or two inch high tower for your spotlights)
- Reflector cone
- Two bulbs (select your color above, one is an Opmax and the other is a 4SMD with no lens)
- Two matrix quick connect bulbs (one bayonet, one wedge) to power your spotlights
- Wire and alligator clips (if you decide not to use the quick connect)
- Zip ties
- A nut to tightly secure the spotlight from swiveling from side to side
Two different white bulbs are included for the spotlights, but you may use any standard sized (#555) wedge bulb that we sell.
If you get the two-headed spotlight kit, you'll get an extra socket, reflector cone, and wires to connect it.
Check out our installation video below.
|6.3v, if you need this for a 12v machine, please reach out to us